Thursday, August 29, 2013

I'm Here If You Need Me

This is for a friend of mine going through some things in life. There are times when we wish we could help our friends with some things, but sometimes it's not our battle, so all we can do is be there for them..

I'm here if you need me

There's something on my chest that is so painfully deep..
Twisting me all up inside,
Makes me so angry  that when I think about it I weep..
I can sense the pain and hurt that's tearing them apart..
It eats me up inside as if it's breaking my own heart..

Lord I'm on the outside, observing from a distance,
sitting on my hands, just minding my own business..

I know it's tearing me, so it must be ripping them,
it's like he's way down in a pit and I'm looking down at him.

Thinking of a way to help, but knowing that I'm unable.
This anger is tearing down my walls, so I know you must feel unstable.

I know it's not my burden to reply or to condone,
At times it's like I'm looking from the outside in, as if it were my own...

I'm here if you need me..


No comments:

Post a Comment