Thursday, November 28, 2013

Disbelief

I see it everywhere, atheist are mad because they want their disbelief to be as important as a Christian's faith and belief. Protesting that those that believe in Jesus are setting our children up for failure. Those who celebrate Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving who allow to let it also share with Santa Clause and elves and North pole, and then the Easter bunny and tooth fairy and little things like that...
I would like to say that we celebrate Christmas and Easter as remembrance of Christ, but I also allow Santa Clause, and the Easter Bunny, and the tooth fairy into my children's lives. Some say we only raise our children in lies to one day be disappointed by the truth..
I try to let my children's imagination be sparked and their hearts be gladdened by a hope in something good in this world, because one day their hearts will be saddened when they see how black and cold the world is without any kind of hope in anything..
I teach my children that there is a hope in Jesus Christ, a promise for a better day.. and one day they will have to figure out on their own if this is truth to them, or a fairy tale like many in this saddened world has come to believe.

I pray that what I believe and teach my children is not a lie, because the darkness and hopelessness of this world is enough to rob any means of happiness from your hearts.

It's one thing to live in this cruel dark world with Faith in more than this, but to live in this world with hopelessness would cause a person to be so torn that you couldn't see any hope in happiness, joy in living, loving another person.. to live would mean to wake up everyday and just get by everyday until it ends, struggling through suffering, pain, heartache, and misery of all the things that has happened in your life and not being able to let go of all that hurt.. taking it all to the grave..

To be here without a purpose, a meaning... Just being here.. you're born, you live, you die....

What's the point in that? Why live a suffering life?

That's why I refuse to disbelieve..
I believe a God, creator, put us here for a reason, just like He takes us out for a reason... I believe that Jesus walked this earth to be a sacrifice for mankind so that there could be hope in humanity..

I read where an atheist wrote that he didn't need a God or saviour to be happy in life, that he was happy because he saw the good in everything...
My question would be, have you ever been through any heartache in.your life whatsoever, and if so how do you see the good in so much evil and darkness?

Was the bible written by man inspired by man? It says it was inspired by God... Was it all made up?... I sure hope not and think not, because if you read the whole bible, there is too much of a personal relationship linked in each book to just be made up.. even the most vivid imagination couldn't come up with some of the things written in the word of God.
Is it our hope and Faith in the bible the only thing that gets us through this life? A hope in a Saviour returning to save those who believe and follow.. ?
People want something they can put their hands on to believe for themselves.... Put your hands on the bible and find out for yourself is the only answer I can give them..
It says do not be like the world...

The only way I cannot be like the world is to believe in the light, because the world is so dark. The problems of this world are not because of the world, it's because of man because of lust, greed, addiction, anger, hatred, guilt, selfish pride...
If you choose to believe or not to believe, that is your choice and obligation in life, and it is also your obligation to find out if there is truth to salvation for your children. If what I believed was wrong, I would want to know the truth.... With that said, I haven't found anything that has disproved God in my life yet... I have questioned many things for many years... And I'm here to tell you, the only way to see the truth of God, is to give yourself completely and study His word. The only way to the Father is through the Son.
Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, confess your sins to Him and repent and you will receive forgiveness and a peace in your life.

If I go my whole life believing that there was/is a God to find out on my death bed it was all a lie, then I did not loose anything.
But if you live your whole life in disbelief, only to find out on your death bed that is was the truth all along, than you have lost everything, hopefully you accept Christ before your last breath.

1 comment: