Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring is here..

Spring is here and it's real.. I love to see the grass starting to grow, trees and flowers budding, and the sight of new calves, colts, and kids(goats) on the ground. I love the new time change, crappie biting, clover on the ground. Everything seems to come back to life in the spring. It kind of reminds me of a new beginning to a new year..

The part of spring that I hate.....  The pollen flying around like a cloud, the sneezing, itchy eyes, and runny nose that spring brings..
I've been on allergy shots for the last 6-7 months, I hope they've paid off and lessen the wrath of my allergies..
Winter isn't gone yet, but it's definitely on it's way. But we always have that Easter snap that shows up every year.

Isaiah 61:11 NASB

For as the earth brings forth its sprouts,
And as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up,
So the Lord GOD  will cause righteousness and praise
To spring up before all the nations.

1 comment: