Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Faded

Faded

There's something about a moment when everything just fades to black.
Don't spend every waking hour dwelling on looking back..

A time will come when it's all gone, but don't dream it all away..
That time will come when it gets here, so try living your life today.

There's nothing like a room that's spinning, and everything around you caving in, 
That wakes you up a little more each day, makes you focus more on where you're going, and a little less on where you've been.

When darkness closes in, there's not much you can do..
Except hope and pray that someone's there, to help you come back to.

Be careful how you treat folks, we never know who are angels amongst us...
Placed in our lives for the very purpose, to love, teach, and revive us.

Keep Prayin to God that He shines a light in our hearts each and every day..
Bow down to the King, our Glorious Saviour, the One who leads the way.

There have been a few times in my life where things just go dark. Where the light all closes in to the middle, and then poof.. lights out..
Life is too short to blink at times, but sometimes we have to blink to make sure it's not a dream. I have been real fortunate to have a few obstacles in my life, and get through them with the help of God blessing me. My life is my testimony, but I can't speak for everyone, there are many out there who are going through or have gone through rougher and worser times than I have..
I am glad that I get to see a new day. Many do not, and it is sad, but with life there is death, and with joy there is sadness..
I praise God for each moment, whichever way it comes, because the good outways the bad by far.. the bad are battle scars in our hearts and memories.
If you haven't given your life to Christ yet, please consider it today, because tomorrow is never a guarantee. When everything starts fading to black, it's too late.
Jesus Christ is my Savior. He died and shed His blood on the cross and rose from the grave for all man who believes. There is no promise for our earthly bodies except to return to dust, just a promise of one day a new body in His glory..

No comments:

Post a Comment