Sunday, September 22, 2013

To Whom It May Concern

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is for those who have lost someone,
This is for those who have been left by someone,
This is for those who feel like they have no one,
This is for those who can't go back and undo what's been done,
I LOVE YOU!
This is for those who don't feel strong,
This is for those who feel they don't belong,
This is for those who can't hold on,
This is for those who can't go on,
I LOVE YOU!
This is for those that struggle to make ends meet,
This is for those that work hard so their kids can eat,
This is for those who live paycheck to paycheck each week,
This is for those who have so much on their minds but still don't speak,
I LOVE YOU!
It don't matter where you've been, what you've done, or how you've lived.
It don't matter how nice you've been,
how hard you try, or how much you give.
I LOVE YOU!
Money can't buy love & happiness, Being good can't earn Mercy or Grace.
There's only one way to heaven and that is through Salvation, Forgiveness, Repentance, and Faith.
I LOVE YOU!
I don't judge you on the outside,
I judge you from the heart.
I died for you, so you can live through Me, it's time you did your part.
I'm with you daily, but you don't see Me, maybe you don't know that I'm there.
I give you life, breath, hope, and strength, I'm even there during prayer.
I don't always answer back when you lack full trust in Me. You assume the only way that I could be real is to be something that you can see.
I LOVE YOU!
This is for those who don't know for sure, for those who are stuck in between..
This is for those who don't know what is real, am I real or really a dream...
Find out for yourselves, seek Me and you shall see.
Cry out My name, and give Me your heart, and you will find out who is the real Me...

JESUS CHRIST

No comments:

Post a Comment